Monday, October 02, 2006

As the SUn Sets


Sunset from the Ferry
Originally uploaded by King Kieran.

As the sun starts to set on this year of traveling I look back and smile!

The people I have met the times that I have; many happy and fun, but some also sad! That is all part of the adventure. But as with all sun sets, it rises again. so I question where is next on my journey? Will it take me home for good or will I ever be roaming?

One of the greatest things that I have had is to share the moments with others! That has truly been a blessing!

1 Comments:

At 10:29 PM, Blogger gill said...

kieran, man it sounds as though u have had one amazing time out on ur travels and that is really awesome to read about :) lookin fd 2 hearin all about it.

god bless ya over the next 3weeks of ya travellin mate xx

 

Post a Comment

<< Home