Thursday, May 18, 2006

Mansion on Wheels


Merc SLK sort of!
Originally uploaded by King Kieran.

Well this is the New Mansion!

No too bad, 0-60 in nearly a day, handles like a skip on 4 bars of soap, makes more noises than a student the morning after freshers week!

But it is fun! I have picked up a hitch hiker, poor guy! He had to listen to me for nearly 2 hours! Helped some people jump start their car, the next day they passed me and we had a conversation at 80kmh! Not the safest! After that we stopped and had lunch together!

It is great fun meeting strangers and chatting to them. I met an older couple and lent them some cooking gear, after a while they said that they owned a B&B and that i should pop in! Not bad hey!

Also met a couple of guys that have invited me round the winery they work at! Life is cool!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home