Sunday, June 04, 2006

Sky Dive!


Over Lake Taupo
Originally uploaded by King Kieran.

Well it was amazing but at times rather scary!

To start with I was nervous but I settled down after hanging around for 2hrs! It wasn't until we dropped someone out at 12000ft that I started to get nervous again.

The guy in front jumped out and then my tamdem instructor started pushing me forward! As I sat on the edge of the plane I thought 'This could hurt!'

We leaned back then she through us out! I did not realise we were tumbling for a bit. Then the rush of wind and the frezing chill of it hits you!

Being so high up just seemed unreal! Looking out ver the edge of the bungy jump was more scary! The view awesome, the rush amazing, the price expensive but worth every penny!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home