Monday, May 08, 2006

Bigger Picture


Kings Cannyon
Originally uploaded by King Kieran.

I have now left Sydney and landed in Christchurch, New Zealand. It was strange to leave Sydney as I had made so many great friends there and had such a great time, even felt like home!

Now I am back on the path of travelling on my own and meeting new peopel, not something that I am scared of but it is something that takes time, and also gives you times of lonliness when no one else is around. I guess it is all part of the adventure. Seems strange that I am also half way trough and I am again brought back to that place of heading out on my own as I did in the begining.

Travelling has been a real eye opener, you end up asking questions of yourself that you had never thought of before, sometimes the answers are not what you wnat either! I realise that we are all part of the bigger picture even though it is easy to think that the world evolves around you (me not you!) and easy to become small minded. I hope that I learn to be more open minded than I thought I was!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home