Friday, May 19, 2006

Wow Wow Wow


lgl-nevis-bungy
Originally uploaded by luisger.

Wow!!!

Today i completed the Nevis bungy jump, all 134m of it!

It was awesoe the feeling was amazing! Your legs are strapped together and then you have to shuffle to the edge of a swinging cage and then dive forward! The feeling as yuor urtling downwards is out of this world! I did think as I leap out 'I hope this works!'

All you can see is the river comming towards you at such speed and then suddnely you start to slow down, next your heading away from the river! My heart was pounding, the adreniling pumping and my bum was flapping!

It was so worth it! Would I do it again? Yeah, just higher!

1 Comments:

At 2:52 PM, Blogger gill said...

ahh that sounds really exciting - dont know if id be brave enough to do something like that though!! glad your having fun x

 

Post a Comment

<< Home